Eyelash tinting creates more definition and the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. It is a fantastic treatment to have before you go on holiday and for those who cannot wear mascara. Using specially formulated and safe (formulated with all natural, vegetable-based ingredients and does not contain coal tar) permanent hair tints, a natural look is achieved. A range of colours and shades are available to cater for all skin types and colour. An increasing number of men find this a subtle way to enhance their appearance. This service dramatically enhances one's look without being overly conspicuous.
The eyelash tinting procedure involves:
• Cleansing eyelashes of makeup with oil-free remover
• Small amount of Vaseline is applied to the upper and lower eyelids
• Cosmetic pad applied to lower lid
• Permanent tint is carefully applied to the lashes for 5 to 10 minutes
• Tint is then removed, and eyes wiped down with cosmetic pads
• Client is then free to wear additional makeup, if desired
The life cycle of the eyelash hair is approximately four to six weeks therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original colour. The treatment however, can be repeated on a regular basis.